To select an a VIP vehicle armored armored by Carat Duchatelet is certainly the best choice a customer can make.
– But which type of armouring?
– Would you be protected as required?
– Do Does the vehicle’s handling and active and passive security come up to your expectations?
– These criteria, all very important , cannot remain unanswered.
All specialists know that the armouring of a high-quality car does not amount simply to the purchase and installation of the best ballistic products available on the security market; the reality is more complicated.
At Carat Duchatelet, we are convinced that, to reach a good result in the security field, first and foremost, the company that will manufacture your life-saving vehicle has to meet some requirements :
- to enjoy a huge and long-lasting experience in exclusive armored vehicles.
- to be used to work for very important persons, worldwide, who are rightly very demanding, mainly concerning quality, ballistic protection, handling and finish.
- to have a Research & Development department, with a team composed of skilled engineers & technicians with access and knowledge of up-to-date automotive technologies
- taking the complexity of these products into account, to integrate the production from design to final manufacturing, in order to centralise and master quality at all stages in the same assembly line.
- to have a corporate culture, based on quality and customer satisfaction.
- to have an efficient after-sale service with detailed records for each part of the vehicle and team of Flying Technicians ready to help you anywhere on the planet.
Some essential advice before buying a VIP armored vehicle
- Never buy an armored car without advice from ballistic experts specialised in the automotive field.
- Insist on having a visit of the production plant in order to see for yourself the high level of Carat skills and the quality of the final product. Never rely on a nice website or a nice presentation.
- When armouring is complete, and before the re-assembly customers can inspect the car by their ballistic experts (when the car is completely re-assembled, identification of potential ballistic gaps is impossible).
- When the car is ready and before for delivery, our customer can inspect once more, with road testing in order to let the expert check the handling, braking, etc, as well as the quality of the finish.